KEO Discussion Paper
- Koji Nomura, Kozo Miyagawa , and Jon D. Samuels （2018.10)，
"Benchmark 2011 Integrated Estimates of the Japan-U.S. Price Level Index for Industry Outputs ", p.29
- Koji Nomura and Naoyuki Akashi（2017.12)，
"Measuring Quality-adjusted Labor Inputs in South Asia, 1970–2015", p.66
- Koji Nomura and Hiroshi Shirane （2016.12)，
"Redefining the Picture of Myanmar’s Economic Growth: Trade, Production, and Jade ", p.41
- Tadashi Ito, Toshiyuki Matsuura, Chih-Hai Yang （2016.11)，
"Revisiting Complementarity between Japanese FDI and the Import of Intermediate Goods: Agglomeration Effects and Parent-firm Heterogeneity ", p.36
- Kozo Kiyota,Tetsuji Okazaki（2016.4)，
"Assessing the Effects of Japanese Industrial Policy Change during the 1960s", p.42
- Toshiyuki Matsuura（2016.3)，
"Impact of Extensive and Intensive Margins of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Corporate Performance:Evidence from Japanese Automobile Parts Suppliers", Abstract
- Makoto Hasegawa,Kozo Kiyota（2015.6)，
"The Eect of Moving to a Territorial Tax System on
Prot Repatriation: Evidence from Japan", p.37
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha,Kozo Kiyota（2015.5)，
"Misallocation, Productivity, and Trade Liberalization:
The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing", p.37
- Koji NOMURA, Hiroshi SHIRANE(2014.12),
"Measurement of Quality-Adjusted Labor Input in Japan, 1955–2012", Abstract.
- Fumimasa Hamada(2014.5),
"Preference Order and Consumer Behavior", 17p.
- Koji NOMURA, Kanji YOSHIOKA, and Shiori OSAWA(2013.1),
"Estimation of Import Share Elasticity of Photovoltaic Modules ", 18p.
- Koji Nomura and Tomomichi Amano(2012.9),
"Labor Productivity and Quality Change in Singapore:Achievements in 1974-2011 and Prospects for the Next Two Decades", 55p.
- Tamaki MIYAUCHI (2011.8),
"Two-agent discrete choice model with random coefficient utility functions for structural analysis on household labor supply", 36p.
- Hideo Fukuishi (2010.5),
"The Construction of Water Resource Skyline Chart -Time Series Analysis from 2000 to 2005: Case in Japan-", (in Japanese) 19p.
- Nakano, Satoshi and Keiichiro Asakura (2010.2),
"nput-Output Table for Environmental Analysis of Japan: Construction and Application", 38p.
- Nomura, Koji, Hideyuki Mizobuchi and Soyoen Myung (2010.02),
"Sources of Per Capita Real Income Growth in Asia, 1970-2007", 32p.
- Hirayu, Naoko (2009.9),
"Mechanism and procedure of CDM: Mainly Focun on Small-scale Afforestation and Reforestation CDM", 46p.(in Japanese)
- Matsuura, Toshiyuki and Mitsuru Sunada (2009.9),
"Measurement of consumer benefit of competition in retail outlets", 30p.
- Nakano, Satoshi (2009.9),
"The Input-Output Table for Environmental Analysis in 2005: Estimation and Results", 34p.(in Japanese)
- Diewert, W. Erwin, Hideyuki Mizobuchi and Koji Nomura (2009.2),
"On Measuring the Productivity and the Standard of Living in Japan, 1955-2006", 52p.
- Nomura, Koji, Eunice Y. M. Lau, and Hideyuki Mizobuchi (2008.11),
"A Survey of National Accounts in Asia for Cross-country Productivity Comparisons", 34p.
- Hirayu, Naoko, Junji Yoshitake, and Hikaru Sakuramoto (2008.11),
"Environmental load of LNG rocket Vol.1: What is LNG? and the strong point of LNG fueled rocket.", 51p.(in Japanese)
- Nakano, Satosih, Naoko Hirayu and Masayuki Suzuki (2008.1),
"Life Cycle Assessment of the Electric Vehicle ELIICA", 43p.(in Japanese)
- Hirayu, Naoko (2007.12),
"The Outline of Emission Trading Scheme", 46p.(in Japanese)
- Kazekami, Sachiko (2007.9),
"Economic Growth, Self-employment and Inequality", 26p.(in Japanese)
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Tsujimura (2007.9),
"Civil Law, Quadruple Entry System and the Presentation Format of National Accounts", 21p.
- Nomura, Koji (2007.7),
"Japan's CO2 Emission based on Multisectoral General Equilibrium Model - The First Commission Period (2008-2012) and the Subsequent Years (2013-2030)", 18p.(in Japanese)
- Suzuki, Masayuki and Hitoshi Hayami (2007.5),
"Detecting Perception Gap, Discontinuity and Changes of the Consumer's Behavior: An Input-Output Approach to the Economic Impact of Infectious Diseases", 38p.
- Jorgenson, Dale and Koji Nomura (2007.2),
"The Industry Origins of the US-Japan Productivity Gap", 39p.
- Nagumo, Chiaki and Osamu Umezaki (2006.11),
"Negotiation Process to Attainment of Single Status in Japanese Industrial Relations - An Analysis of Materials of Joint Management Council (1945-1947)", 23p.
- Matsuno, Kazuhiko, Masako Tsujimura and Kazusuke Tsujimura (2006.10),
"On the Asymptotic Normality for the Linear Combination of Chi-square Variables", 12p.
- Nomura, Koji (2006.3),
"An Alternative Method to Estimate WiP Inventory on Cultivated Assets", 32p.
- Nomura, Koji (2005.12),
"Duration of Assets: Examination of Directly Observed Discard Data in Japan", 34p.
- Nomura, Koji (2005.6),
"Toward Reframing Capital Measurement in Japanese National Accounts", 40p.
- Nakano, Satoshi (2005.5),
" Who Volunteers in Japan and How? - Basic Findings from Micro Data", 20p.
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Mizoshita (2005.2),
"The Consequences of the Inauguration of Euro : A Nested Mixed-effects Analysis of the International Banking Transactions", 16p.
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Mizoshita (2004.11),
" Compilation and Application of Asset-Liability Matrices : A Flow-of-Funds Analysis of the Japanese Economy 1954-1999", 50p.
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Mizoshita (2004.4),
" Quantitative Evaluation of Foreign Exchange Intervention and Sterilization in Japan ―A Flow-of-Funds Approach― ", 24p.
- Hayami, Hitoshi (2003.11),
" Labor Market Trends and Policies in Japan After 1990 : A Review of Recent Studies and Policy Evaluation", 36p.
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Mizoshita (2003.10),
" Does Monetary Policy Work under Zero-Interest-Rate?", 26p.
- Tsujimura, Kazusuke and Masako Mizoshita (2003.3),
" How to Become a Big Player In the Global Capital Market－A Flow-of-Funds Approach－", 44P.
- Nomura, Koji (2002.11),
"Concepts for Measurement of Capital", 42p.
- Nakano, Satoshi and Keiichiro Asakura (2002.7),
" Environmental Simulation For China : Effects of 'Bio-coal Briquettes'", 22P.
- Hitoshi, Hitoshi and Masao Nakamura (2002.7),
" CO2 Eemission of an Alternative Technology and Bilateral Trade between Japan and Canada : Relocating production and an Implication for Joint Implementation", 34P.
- Nomura, Koji (2002.5),
"Oligopoly Market for Copper: Evaluation by the Multi-Country General Equilibrium Model", 49p.
- Tsujimura, K. and Mizoshita, M. (2002.6),
" European Financial Integration in the Perspective of Global Flow of Funds", 31P.
- Tsujimura, K. and Mizoshita, M. (2002.1),
" Frow of Funds Analysis : The Triangulation and The Dispersion Indices", 16P.
- Kuroda, M. and Nomura, K. (2001.10),
" Technological Change and Capital Accumulation in Japan", 37P.
- Tsujimura, K. and Mizoshita, M. (2001.10),
" Frow of Funds Analysis : BOJ Quantitative Monetary Policy Examined", 20P.
- Hayami, H. and Matsuura, T. (2001.8),
" From'life-time'employment to work-sharing : Fact findings and an estimation of labour Demand for part-time workers in Japan", 36P.
- Hayami, H. (2001.7),
" Price Stability and the Inter-industry Propagation of Stochastic Impulse : Fomulating dynamic price Equation and an application of the Langevin equation", 31P.
- Nomura, Koji (2000.6),
"Consumption Function by the type of Energy Use - Impacts of Carbon Tax", 27p.
- Nomura, Koji and Kozo Miyagawa (1999.12),
" Measurement of the US-Japan Relative Prices of Commodities", 43p.
- Nomura, Koji (1998),
"Measurement of User Cost of Capital for the Japanese Economy", 56p.
( in Japanese)
- Yoko, Moriizumi.(1998),
"Current Wealth, Housing Purchase and Private Housing Loan Demand in Japan"
- Nakajima,T. (1997),
"Quality of Labor and Inter-Industry Wage Differentials", 33P.
"How to Measure Product Quality underMonopolistic Product Market",13P.
- Yoshioka, K., Uchiyama, Y., Suga, M., Hondo, H.and Wong, Y. C.(1996),
"An Application of The Input-Output Approach in Environmental Analysis：Estimating the CO2 Emission of Fossil-Fuel and Nuclear Power Generation", 33P.
- Nakajima, Takanobu, K. Oda and T. Takahashi(1996),
"Total Factor Productivity of the Japanese National Railways Based on the "3T" Activities", 32P.
- Yoshioka,K.,Hayami,H.,Ikeda,A.,Fujiwara,K. and Wong,Y.C.(1995)
"Interdependency of Economic Activity and CO2 Emission",48P.
- Yoshioka,K.,Hyami,H. and Wong,Y.C.(1995),
"An Input-Output Analysis on Japan-China Enviromental Problem(3):Why Sox Emissins are high China?",15P.
- Kuroda, M. and Wong,Y.C.(1995),
"An Input-Output Analysis on Japan-China Environmental Problem(2):Issues in the Joint Implemetation Program",19P.
- Hayami,H.,Kiji,T. and Wong,Y.C.(1995),
"An Input-Output Analysis on Japan-China Environmental Problem(1):Compilation of the Input-Output Table for the Analysis of Energy and Air Pollutants",19P.
"An Options Permium Model with Heterogeneous Expections",25P.
"A Theory of Economies of Diversification",19P.
"A Model of A Firm's Investment Behavior",20P.
"A Consideration on How to Reduce Labor Hours",16P.
"Economic Growth and Structual Change in Japan :1960-1985",129P.
"A Note on How to Reduce Labor Hours",12P.
"Dynamic Propeties of Inter-industry Wages and Productivity Growth",20P.
- Miyauchi, T.(1987),
"A Method of Measuring Labor Supply Probability Curve─Identification of Supply Function─",15P.
- Li He Shi and Shirasago,T.(1983),
"An Analysis of Agricultural Production Functions for the People's Republic of China",26P.
- Barnard Karsh,Nicholas Blain and Nihei,Y(1983),
"Airline Pilots Unions : Australia Japan and the U.S. An Empirical Test of Cross-National Convergence",27P.
"The Impact of Energy Costs on Industrial Activity".78P.
"A Model of Continually Heterogeneous Labor Market",61P.
"A Study in the Theory and Measurement of Household Labor Supply-Provisional Report-Vol.4(VII-VIII)",115P.
"A Study in the Theory and Measurement of Household Labor Supply-Provisional Report-Vol.3(VI)",113P.
"A Study in the Theory and Measurment of Household Laber Supply-Provisional Report-Vol.2(IV-V)",122P.
"A Study in the Theory and Mesurement of Household Labor Supply-Provisional Reprt-Vol.1(I-III)",154P.
"A Measurement of Return to Scale Production : A Cross-Section Analysis of the Japanease Two-digit Manufacturing Industries from 1964 to 1978",75P.
- Kuroda,M.and Wago,H.(1982),
"Relative Price Changes and Biases of Technical Change in Japan -KLEM Production Model",57P.
- Robert Evans Jr.(1983),
"Worker Quality and Size of Firm Wage Differentials in Japan",24P.
- Kuroda,M. and Imamura,H.(1981),
"Productivity and Market Performance-Time-Series Analysis(1960-1977)in theJapanese Economy",39P.
"Statistical Note on a Problem Arising in the Economic Data Compilation",18P.
"Measuring the Quadratic Utility Indicator by Means of the Principal-Earner's Critical-Income Model for Household Labor Supply",27P.
"Measuring Marginal Utility : The Problem of Irving Fisher Revisited",27P.
"Consumer Preferences in the United States",35P.
- Kuroda, M.,
"A Method of Estimation for the Updating Transaction Matrix in the Inout-Output Relationships",38P.
"Price Ditermination in an Oligopolistic Market -A Study of the Japanese Plate Glass Industry",38P.
- Tsujimura, K.,
"The Economic Environment and Corporate Management Systems",10p.