KEO's Principal Tasks | Keio Economic Observatory (KEO) - Keio University
KEO's Principal Tasks
- To undertake research activities, both of academic and practical natures, which would increase the knowledge about the reality and/or support the enhancement of social science theories.
- To carry out research projects entrusted to the Institute by industrial or governmental groups outside the University.
- Collection of reference books, documents and other materials concerning industrial and labor problems for the Library of the Institute, making them available to researchers within and outside the University.
- Publication of periodical reviews.
- Organizing seminars and conferences on economic,labor and managerial problems.