Apr. 2008 - Mar. 2009
- KEO Discussion Paper No.115:
Diewert, W. Erwin, Hideyuki Mizobuchi and Koji Nomura,
"On Measuring the Productivity and the Standard of Living in Japan, 1955-2006", 52p.
- APO-Keio Productivity Special Lecture:
Professor Dale W. Jorgenson,
"Productivity Measurement within A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts: Lessons for Asia"
January 15, 2009
- KEO Discussion Paper No.114:
Nomura, Koji, Eunice Y. M. Lau, and Hideyuki Mizobuchi,
"A Survey of National Accounts in Asia for Cross-country Productivity Comparisons", 35p.
- KEO Monograph Series No.10: Hitoshi Hayami, "The Inter-industry Propagation of Technical Change: Formulation of a dynamic price system and its application to a stochastic differential equation", 87p
- The website of Keio Economic Observatory is now restarted.
April 23, 2008